Thursday 3 September 2009

Only feathers left...

Not a nice morning, my silver Antwerpen hen had been taken by a cat, the cat run away and the hen was still warm when I found her and guess the other two hens must have been very scared and flew away...where I dont know. But I do know that they fly quite a long way. Empty Here I use to find them sometimes, probably they were scared before of the cat. I am very unhappy just now, I really hope someone will be kind enough to tell us if they see the other two. Besökte Unas simklubb igår, lyckades komma en timme tidigt för hämtning. Tyvärr har jag väldigt svårt för oengagerade tränare och sådana som bara snackar runt. Ja man har ju varit med ett tag vid bassängkanten och ser och hör en hel del. Hjälpte en flicka som mådde dåligt förmodligen hade det med matintaget att göra...lilla gumman.
Idag åkte Civilingenjören till Taiwan.

No comments: